Thursday 12 April 2007

Occulo Reparo

Bad news. My Glasses broke. I tried to tape them together, but it didn't work. I even tried Occulo reparo, but you need a wand for that spell.
Good news. I have sunglasses made for my eyesight. This is very good news, because my eyesight is so bad that I can't see anything without glasses. It was also very sunny this week, so I didn't look all too weird.

Bad news. New glasses cost a lot. I have to pay around €350,- per glas, and around €100,- for a new frame. Quite a lot money for someone who doesn't have a job.
Good news. Lenses are much cheaper, €100,- per lens.

Bad news. Lenses hurt and stuff. You can lose 'm. You can break 'm. They're difficultly put in the eyes.
Good news. Lenses are cheaper. And they look good ;)

So I'm getting my contactlenses this week, I can expect a phonecall on Saturday.
Hooray.

edit:
I received a phonecall on the next wednesday. A bit later than expected. Doesn't matter, cause now I have lenses!! Yeaii! (and a little ouch)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, new to the site, thanks.

Deduction Game